Sunday, February 1, 2015

Calendar - February



Welcome.
 
It's February.
 
The birthday month of my daughter.
 
Continuing with my Graphic 45
"Place In Time"
 calendar.




Well, it's not really a calendar,
there are no dates on it.
 
Just a beautiful monthly page to hang
 on the wall in a pre bought frame
 (shown last month).
 
I'm pretty fortunate that my closest
 family birthdays are all in
 different months.
 
Except daughter in law, who shares
 her month with middle
 Granddaughter, in
 September!




The pages have two deep
 pockets, for storage of
 birthday cards, etc.



They hang on these three dress
 frames in my scrap room when
 they're not in the white frame
hanging in the lounge.




Thanks for dropping in.
 
Don't forget my
 Stuck On U Sketches
reveal tomorrow.
 
Until then...
 
Hugs for now


 

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

So pretty! What a great way to hold those dear during their birth month!