Friday, October 11, 2013

SOUS Sketch Reveal

Spooky Wooky
 
It's Hallowe'en month!!
 
And, today is
 Sketch Reveal Day
over at
 
My interpretation of the
 great sketch by our
co-leader
Nanne.

 



Nanne's Sketch...


The fabulous papers I
 have used are from
 "The Spider's Web" Collection
by
 My Mind's Eye.



The title chippies,
 from my stash,
 have been painted black
 and a wee bit
 of glitter added.
 
No glitter though
 to the smaller alpha's.



The acetate clock is from the
 "13th Hour" Collection
 by Kaiser.



The tickets are
Tim Holtz Alterations
"Ticket Strip"
and
 Hot Off The Press
"Ticket" stamp,
 with some wee Hallowe'en
 symbols added to them.



There is a hidden pocket
 behind the main photo.
 
With a pumpkin as a pull tab
 - revealing...



another photo....



Of my three gorgeous
 Granddaughters
 dressed up as
 3 Wee Witches
last year!



The main photo shows
 some of my Hallowe'en deccies
 from last year.
 
The pumpkin on top of the
 basket was carved by me!!


So, that's my first Hallowe'en
 project of 2013.
 
Good job it comes round every year....
 
We get to scrap last years photo's!!!
 
Seems to be a trend!!!
 
Now, head on over to
 and see what the rest of
 the Team have been up to
 and then have a play with
 the sketch yourself,
and we'll come by
 and leave some
scrappy love.
 
See you over at SOUS!
 
Hugs

 

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

this looks great Jane, even though I dont like halloween...!!

Unknown said...

Carole, you don't like Hallowe'en!!!

Charlotte Brochu said...

What a fun Halloween layout! I love the title all glittered up and how the tickets as well as the rest of your layout is distressed! I had to chuckle about the comment of scrapping last years photos! Too true! :)

Tracey Gregory said...

Such a fun page and love the hidden pics!

Patries said...

Great page, love the layers!

annette said...

another freakin' amazing LO Jane... you do Halloween so well !! love the pic of the wee witches too .. hugz xx