Sunday, September 8, 2013

Christmas Angel - Merly Impressions

 
Hello good friends.
 
I am here today with my interpretation
 of the current challenge over at
 - which this month is a sketch...
 
Merly Impressions
 is my go to shop for
 Kaisercraft
 products  here in the UK.
 
When I came home from Australia
 last year, my fear was that
 I wouldn't be able to get my
 Kaiser papers, which, as
 you all know,
are Australian made.
 
Panic over when I found
 Merly Impressions
 online....
 
This is my first time
participating in one of
 their challenges
 
My Christmas Angel - Rebekah...
 
 


The Sketch...





The papers are
 Kaisercraft "Turtle Dove"
 Collection and the
 Collectables.



I had no gold alphas in
 my stash (quite shocked at that
 - I've got everything else...lol).
 
So, I took some yellow (ugh)
 Cosmo Cricket alpha chippies
 and altered them with
 Rangers Embossing
Tinsel "Gold".



All paper edges distressed
 and lots of foam
 mounting tape.



I have used some
 Rub 'n' Buff "Antique Gold"
at the top of the baubles and
 added a wee gold jump ring
 and gold twine to emulate
 the real thing.



The border punch is
 Martha Stewart Deep Edge
 "Garden Trellis".



The corner holly stamp is a
Kaisercraft
"Tis The Season"
 clear stamp.




 

 
Happy to enter this in the
 
See you again soon
 
Hugs 


 

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Jane, so glad you are able to get your Kaiser papers, they have amazing ranges coming out each month.. You have used this range so beautifully for your Christmas layout.. love it..

Anonymous said...

Great layout, love all the detail!

Chrissy said...

Hi Jane,

Thank you for entering the Merly Challenge, love your Christmasy layout. Love all the distressed edges.

Chrissy xXx

Sue Crease said...

Jane,
You did a wonderful job with this sketch. Such a great layout.

Sue

Adriana B said...

Gorgeous layers, love it :)