Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SOUS Card Sketch Reveal # 8


Holidays are coming....

Yay.....

It's the 1st Wednesday of November
 and that means it's reveal day of
our newest card sketch
 over at
 and I thought I would get started
on some seasonal cards
 - love Christmas




The card sketch, by our own Sandi



I have used papers from the
 Echo Park 6 x 6 paper pad
 "Season's Greetings"



The two wee flowers are by Petaloo



The twine is from
Doodlebug Design inc,
 and everything else has been
 hanging about my
Christmas stash for ever!



Now head on over to the
and see what my fellow DT girls
 have designed with the sketch,
 it's not all about Christmas.
Show us your interpretation
 of the sketch, and we will
 all take a visit to your blog
 and leave some scrappy love.
Looking forward to seeing
you over at SOUS
Hugs for now
from Fiji


1 comment:

annette said...

good idea to start Christmas cards Jane .. love this one .. see you soon .. hugz xx