Friday, November 9, 2012

Feeding Baby - Sous Sketch Reveal

Greetings from Fiji...
I have to assume I am having
 a great time, lazing on the beach,
 as I scheduled this post to publish 
before I left Brisbane
on Wednesday...lol
This is my interpretation of
our newest sketch over at



The great sketch by our own
co-leader Leah,
 which I have rotated



The papers are
"Spring Jubilee" Collection
by Pink Paislee



The doily and trims are from my stash



Flowers by Prima



Lots of fussy cutting from the papers,
loving this bird on the branch



Photo's are eldest Granddaughter,
Rebekah, when she was little



The beautiful dies are from
Marianne Designs Creatables Dies



The frame was cut on Cricut
 using the papers from the
 "Art Philosophy" cartridge at 6.75inches


Love how this came together,
and that the photo's are finally
scrapped, they have been waiting
patiently for quite some
time to be done...lol
Hope you can join us with
 this sketch over at
though it may take a wee while
 before I can get around to
your blogs - having way too
 much fun on holiday
 to even look at a computer....
Love & Hugs



5 comments:

Shona said...

Hi Jane...wow bet you are having a fabulous time!!!!!! this is just stunning

Tracey Gregory said...

What a cutie! Have a wonderful vacation!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...off vacationing, wonderful!
You can read all this when you come back...but just really love this project! And the way you flipped the sketch, makes me want to do this sketch again and do the same thing!
Really great details on this page as well and love all the extra photos!
Also checked out the card as well since I was here...still LOVE that Halloween page too!
=)

Hope you have a safe trip! Laters!

annette said...

terrific LO Jane .. love all your embellies !! hope FIJI is fun !!! see you soon .. hugz

Charlotte Brochu said...

Such bright, fun colors! Love all the embellishments you've used! Rotating the sketch...great idea! I always forget to flip things around to see what else I can do.