Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Carolina Breeze

Just a quick word from me tonight - we're heading out the door in five minutes....

Off to Scotland for Christmas and New Year....

With no DT committments I have been able to play a wee bit....

This beautiful little album was inspired by Stacy Rodriquez over at the
Teresa Collins Blog...

Using Teresa Collin's gorgeous line Carolina Breeze.....

























Lots of tags and leafs for extra photo's and journaling......





































Didn't actually get time to publish this post while in Australia....

So, we're already home in Scotland - and boy is it cold.....

Some family photo's to share soon....

Hugs



4 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh my Goodness, Jane, this is stunning!!!! I love the yellow and black together - so RICH! I'm thankful that you are getting to be in Scotland for Christmas - what a blessing! Hugs, dear friend. Enjoy your time!!

Georgiana said...

How beautiful! What a keepsake. Your photos will look lovely.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Curt in Indy said...

I am in awe of this project. This is simply a work of art. It is GORGEOUS! You did a magnificent job on this. I hope you had a lovely holiday season. I wish you and your family a joyous New Year! Best, Curt

mow180 said...

This is a beautiful project!