Friday, July 8, 2011

Twiddleybitz Sketch Challenge

Hello again folks, thanks for dropping in again....

This is one of the photo's I took while home in June....

Little Granddaughter, Emma, just turned 2.....

The layout is based on the June Sketch Challenge over at Twiddleybitz. I thought it was the perfect sketch to showcase this photo...




The sketch - by Skissedilla....



I have used two Twiddleybitz pieces -
'Totally Tweet Cage - Rooster' & 'Fern Leaf Flourish'



I have inked the cage with VersaColor Vanilla ink and then hilighted it with Rub 'n Buff - Antique Gold.....



The Rooster has been inked with VersaColor Vanilla and VersaColor Royal Blue, and then spritzed with Glimmer Mist - Dazzling Diamonds.....



The Flourish has been inked with Brilliance Ink - Graphite Black and I have added a wee Kaiser pearl....



I have always wanted to put one of these HUGE bows on a page, and voila - suits the page and the photo - I think!



The flowers are all Prima...
The paper is My Mind's Eye "So Sophie" Collection - 'Best Thing' - Ledger Girl Paper



Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page - Double Loop....
and the wee butterfly is a 7 gypsies stamp....



The perfect title - she was such a little angel, posing for Granny's camera - again!!

Hugs

1 comment:

sandra said...

Wow Jane this is just gorgeous!!Love the effects you used on the Twiddleybitz and that bow is Perfect!! And your granddaughter is such a cutie. Thanks for playing along .