Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Finally, a Header!!!!!

In celebration of something fantastic about to happen, I have fought with my computer and as you can see, after nearly three years with my little blog - I finally have a header!!!!!


This was no mean feat for me, and I can tell you it caused no end of expletives during development!!!!


I have tried to make headers in the past (3 years!!!) and they just never seemed to work - too big, too small, layers all stuffed up, etc. etc.


This one is from Shabby Blogs and their great video tutorial walked me through it - baby steps....hee hee!!


I will make another one, more in keeping with my style, but for now, I'm just happy to have one....


Stay posted for my fantastic news - I can hardly wait.....


Hugs




2 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Happy Header Day! Lol. Looks great. x

Mic said...

Good for you! It looks wonderful!