Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Granny's Girls

Here at last with some scrappy stuff....

First up is my take on the current sketch over at
Stuck On U Sketches....



The sketch.....





My three adorable Granddaughters.....

EMMA





ERIN





REBEKAH



Photo's taken 28th May 2011 - Emma's 2nd Birthday.....



I have used my Lime Tart June 2011 Full Tart....



Papers - The Girl's Paperie "Vintage Whimsy"
Flowers - Prima and Zva
Rhinestones - Hero Arts and Kaiser



Heart and Key Trinket from my Finding's Box - isn't the wee key too cute....



Pearl Flourish - Prima Frame Stamp - Prima "Fontologie"
Alpha - Basic Grey micro mini "Capella"



Lace from stash
Cameo - We R Memory Keepers





Secondly I have finished the May Kaiser Challenge sketch - too late I know, but it's finished....LoL



The sketch



Papers Tags and Words - Kaiser "Chapter One" Collection



Candleabra - Dusty Attic



Key from my Finding's Box



Flower - Prima "Louisa May Alcott's Mint"
Pearls - Kaiser Ice Green



Rub ons - Kaiser



Photo is darling Granddaughter Rebekah from my last trip home in November 2010....

Good to be back in my Scrappy Room again

Thanks for dropping in girls - I've missed you while I've been away. Will be round to visit you all in the next day or so....

Hugs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane!
So I am curious the ages of the girls because they look so close to mine. I am always amazed at looking at photos (especially of the first 2 because they were both babies at the same time). Cody just had his 2nd birthday, Jordyn is 5 and Scotti 7 this Summer.
But onto the projects..hehe..I really like the details. The little bits of goodies added here and there..makings for lovely pages!!!!!
Glad as always to have you!!!!!!

Fern said...

Jane, your granddaughters are beautiful!!!! Look at Emma's cute dimples, and all of those beautiful blue eyes ~ better watch out... going to have the boys tripping over each other later on!!! :o)
Your layouts are gorgeous, as usual, and the layers and embellies are amazing!! So glad to see you back, gf!!! Hugs!!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Love your grandbabies! your layering and embellies are great, and you sure can't go wrong with pink and purple! [in my books any ways!] Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What gorgeous pages! You've been away a month or more and haven't missed a beat! Fabulous layering and gorgeous details!

Curt in Indy said...

My God those children are gorgeous! And I can't believe how big they have grown. You must be so proud and you do them up so nicely with your beautiful pages. I've missed coming to visit, and I'm so glad I did. Beautiful work! Hope you and yours are well and happy. . .Best, Curt

Nanne said...

I left a comment on this layout a few days ago, makes me wonder why it never posted...Hmmmm.. but anyway, this is the cutest layout and your grand babies are adorable.. you are so lucky!! oh and before i forget, do stop by my blog I have a little something sweet for you..
hugs
Nanné