Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Prima Build A Page - May

What a beautiful day - I'm off to Scotland tonight!!!!!...........

I've had a go at the Prima BAP for May....

I HAVE to use all these beautiful Prima products I collect....

Here is my layout...



The sketch for May....



Papers are Prima "Flights of Fancy" Collection:-
Firefly
Blooming Happiness
Faith
and Tiptoe.....



I have used the Notecards from the Prima "Fairy Flora" Collection as photo mats - perfect....



Flowers are Prima "Roosevelt" Collection Carow....
Leaves are Prima Rose Leaves
Prima bling flourishes....



The date is written on a Prima tag from "Flights of Fancy" Journaling stickers....



Bazzill cardstock "Tink Pink" which I have used Martha Stewart "Floral Lace" punch....



Title "Little Miss" is chipboard from Five Kids & A Dog, which I have inked with VersaColor "Topaz" and then used Making Memories Specialty Glitter Glaze to give it some sparkle....



The photo's are gorgeous DGD # 3 from November last year.....



Me thinks I will have to take part in Prima's monthly challenges from hence forth - at least I can now SEE my gorgeous products - they're not stuck in a draw.....

This may well be my last post for a wee while, although I'm going to try and do the Kaiser May Sketch # 2 before I go. My flight's not until 10.30pm.....

But, if I don't get back with that, I'll see you in about three weeks - I'm off to hug the most adorable little girls on the planet - in my opinion....LoL

Will 'visit' you all when I get back

Love & Hugs


2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

What an gorgeous gorgeous layout! I love every bit of it!

Carole Beath said...

Gorgeous gorgeous. Have a great time in Scotland.
Hugs
Carole