Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kaiser May Sketch # 1

I'm really loving working with this new collection from Kaiser.

Here is my third layout with the Chapter One Collection.

However, I have gone with the lime green, instead of the aqua this time....




I also thought I would have a go at the Kaiser sketch this time - the stipulation being that the project must be 70% Kaiser products - fair enough....



All the papers and tags are Kaiser "Chapter One" Collection....



Kaiser Wood Flourish "Curls" - inked with Brilliance Ink "Graphite Black"
Kaiser Rub-on from "Elegance" Collection
Kaiser flowers "Midnight" and "Snow" - spritzed with Tattered Angels Chalkboard "Inchworm"
Kaiser rhinestones "Split Pea"
Kaiser Journal Stamp (date) from "Pennyroyale" Collection....



The chipboard title "Family Ties" is by Scrap FX and I have inked it black and spritzed with Chalkboard "Inchworm" again....



The photo's are my daughter, my son, and myself from a photo shoot we had back in 2004 - before the granddaughters came along....





Another group of treasured photo's on a layout at last....



Glad you were able to come by....

Hugs


1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

I love the dark colors and the stripe circle!