Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CHA - H

I'm back again with my CHA review - today the letter H....


HAMPTON ART

I didn't actually get any photo's of the booth itself - strange....

However, lots of inspiration.....





Remember to click on photo's to enlarge them.....







What did catch my eye is their collaboration with Graphic 45 - they have three sets of stamps for each of the new collections at Graphic 45...

Curtain Call...



Once Upon A Sprintime...



Le Cirque....




HEARTFELT CREATIONS

Wow, Wow, Wow.....



A new company to me, and their first time at CHA....

They make stamps that fit perfectly with Spellbinders Nestabilities....

Blossom Nesties.....



Blossom 2 Nesties.....



And they also have a line of Nesties by Spellbinders made exclusively for Heartfelt Creations to match their stamps....



Here is some inspiration with their beautiful products - Stamps and Dies....









A demonstration of perfect die cutting and stamping....



This is Justin, he gave me the demonstration, and was enthusiastic and helpful at the booth...

I promised him that I would put his photo on my blog....



Here is the Heartfelt Creations team -

Justin
Linda
Emma Lou
Richard
(Lewis was missing for the photo...)
Thanks for all your help at the booth guys....



Part of my Candy was to be a set of Heartfelt Creations Dies and Stamps - but they're not here yet, so I'm afraid they will have to wait.....

I will do a couple of projects when I get the products and then put up the Candy...

I will also post the full demonstration of matching the stamps and the dies for perfect designs....


HERO ARTS

I took two of Hero Arts workshops at CHA - and boy were they excellent....

Here is Jennifer McGuire....



Also teaching were - Sally Traidman, Shari Carroll and Lisa Spangler.....



Diane and Enfys hard at work....LOL



And, the eight cards I made over the two workshops....


















HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD

A few photo's taken around Hollywood....

Hollywood Boulevard...







The Kodak Theatre - the Oscars are held here....



There were always cameras around....















Would you believe I was sitting next to Charlie on the bus....

Our apartment was on Melrose Avenue, just a five minute bus ride up to Hollywood Boulevard, and Charlie got on the bus and sat down, nice as you like (only in Hollywood)....

I later saw him outside the Kodak Theatre and he gave me a quick pose...





The shops were amazing - a couple of shots....





A wall mural.... How many famous faces can you identify?....



These were posted on lamposts and traffic signals everywhere....

I certainly felt safe the whole time we were in LA....



The famous sign itself.....

It was originally a real estate advertisement, but was never removed, and I don't think they could remove it now....



This hoarding caught my eye - looks interesting....




CANDY

Now, to the Candy for H....

A set of clear stamps by Hampton Art.....



And, a wee packet of bling from Hero Arts....



Just leave a comment, make sure you're a follower, and good luck....

Remember, all the CHA posts have Candy - don't miss any....

Hugs

Jane xx

10 comments:

Fern said...

Hi Jane, more wonderful photos!! When I saw your Heartfeld Creations photos I had to go dig out the stuff I bought this last Sept. at the CKC here in Texas... I loved their stamps and die cuts... But I just haven't had the time to use them yet... The flower in your photo looks like one I may need to add to my collection. I have the Innoscents Flowers Set, but this one looks different! I know my husband will appreciate you sharing this!!! LOL!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!

Ann said...

Hi Jane - wowzza, what amazing photo's.....I love the Heartfeld Creations, haven't seen them before!! And your cards from your workshops are just lovely too.
Thanks for sharing - so lovely to see such detailed piccies....Hope all is well with you & your lovely family. Hugs, Ann xxx

Mic said...

Love the post! Thanks for sharing all the pics form CHA. The cards ROCK! Especially the clear one. I am a follower!

sucor said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pictures! Awesome cards!

littlen said...

Great photos. Isn't Hollywood fun? Just went to Madame Tussaud's recently for the first time. A fun day!

Barb Craft said...

I can not believe all the scrappy goodness you got in with just a few short days! It's also good to see that you got out to enjoy the sights! Love all the photos!
barb :)

mdog said...

Wow! I can't believe how much you covered in a day! Looks like you had fun. Thanks for all the inspriational photos, they are fab!
Terry

chignon said...

Hooray for Hollywood! I can't help but hope for more helpful sharing of all the goodies. Love the idea of the stamps from Heartfelt Creations working with Nesties. How helpful!

Anonymous said...

Can I come next time? hehe!
Okay LOVE all the photos...looks like the best time EVER!!!!!
Its been awhile since I've been down there but somehow you look like you are finding more fun then I have! LOL!

debbie said...

What beautiful butterfly stamps debbie018@hotmail.com