Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Too Darn Adorable

A very quick post....

I leave for the airport in just over an hour - via Brisbane, then on to Los Angeles.... wheeeeeee!!

This is my interpretation of the latest sketch over at Stuck On U Sketches - my favourite sketch site.....




The sketch by Patti Hutch.....



I changed the orientation of the photo's, because my sizes didn't fit, but it's close enough....LOL



I have used another of my Lime Tart Kits - this one is the March 2010 A La Tarte Kit...



Photo's are of course adorable Granddaughter # 1....



The papers are Fancy Pants "Vintage Valentine".....





That's me, maybe for a few days....

Will try to post from America with some photo's from CHA and Los Angeles.....

Meeting Mandy at the airport shortly....

And Diane and Enfys will arrive in LA in the next day or so......


Hugs for now

Jane xx

9 comments:

Nanne said...

Your layout title says it all...LOL That is too darn adorable.. Love the placement of the photos as well and how you made this sketch your own.. Fab layout..
hugs
Nanné

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Love your layout! Have so much fun in LA. with Mandy, Enfys and Diane. You will love it!

Unknown said...

so cute!!the title is perfect, love the colors, and the flowers...they´re gorgeus!!

Anonymous said...

OH man..there was a little bit of time that I thought I was going to CHA..would have LOVED to have met you! That would be great! So...if you can just hop back on that plane and head up to S.F. we can meet there! LOL!!!!
LOVE the page to pieces!!! and can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

Ness said...

love your take on the sketch Jane, perfect title. Love Ness xx

Fern said...

Jane, your layout is beautiful!!! Rebekah is just adorable!!! Love the way you made the sketch your own and the flowers and bling are perfect with the pretty paper!! And I have to agree with everyone else... you picked the perfect title!!!! Have fun at CHA!! HUGA!!

Barb Craft said...

I agree... too adorable!! Love the way you moved the pictures from the original sketch... everything about this one is too cute! Have fun at CHA!
Barb :)

annette said...

How true is that title ... suits the LO & the cutie in the photos .. X:)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous layout! Pretty colors, cute pictures and such beautiful flowers! Lucky you going to CHA! Have fun!!!!!