Thursday, December 2, 2010

Emma's 1st Birthday

Oh, it's great to be back crafting again after
that long break....

And my Scrap Room WAS that tidy....LOL

Here we go with my interpreatation of the latest sketch


The Sketch
exclusively for SOUS......



I have used my Lime Tart
November 2010 Full Tart Kit......




Papers are Pink Paislee "Sweetness" Collection.......




Bazzill cardstock...

Prima Pearls....

Bo Bunny "Chiffon Rose Trim".....




Paper doilies....

Basic Grey Origins Micro Mono Alpha....

7 gypsies Butterfly stamp.....

Melissa Francis Date Sticker....




Photographs are DGD # 3 on her first birthday
in May this year.....



I Love that cheeky wee grin.....








So, while I had the kit on my desk I also had
a go at the previous sketch at SOUS,
which I didn't manage to get done in time due to jet lag.....
So, here is my interpreatation of Sketch # 42....



The sketch, also by Vanessa Waller (Crafty Ness),
exclusively for SOUS.....



Again using the Lime Tart
November 2010 Full Tart Kit......




Papers are Pink Paislee "Sweetness" Collection.....



Prima Vine "Summer Carnation Lemon"....
Hambly Screen Prints Rub Ons
"Lace Borders Antique White"....



Pink Paislee "Metal Badge" from the
Sweetness Collection.....



Photo is DGD # 1 on a day out at
King's Park in October last year.....







Oooooooh, guess what - I am one of the 5 winners
of the recent Zva Creative Blog Hop.....
I was the winner at 'Creations By Jolan'.......
Can't wait to get my goodies - Gotta LOVE Zva.......
Hugs for now
Jane xx



10 comments:

Barb Craft said...

wow! You jumped right back into your scrapping and both LOs are fantastic!! What a darling little grin your gd has in that first LO!! I love how your 1 matches the background paper!! Very pretty!
Barb :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Jane, I am so thrilled that you choose to spend your much needed scrapping time doing the SOUS sketches done for us by Ness Waller! Isn't she great?! Love what you have done ... always adore your style!

Julie said...

these are gorgeous Jane love them

flowerdisco said...

first congrats! and then Hb to your baby and third your layouts are beautiful. You should frame them.

Anonymous said...

Okay so in our family we have a name for that smile your little one is doing in the first page...we call it a "snoofy" face! LOL!
Both pages are fantastic and I am so glad you were able to use this wonderful sketches! I just love what Ness does!
Great kit you used, I can see why you love them so!!!

Tammara said...

Beautiful layouts! I really loved the sketches by Ness also--they are fantastic.

Debbie said...

Two gorgeous layouts! Looks as though your November Full Tart kit was full of lots of wonderful papers and embellishments. Just love the big grin on DGD #3 on your first layout! So glad you could join us at Stuck On U Sketches!

annette said...

terrific Layouts Jane .. both of your DGDs are gorgeous .... love your patterned papers luv X:)

Fern said...

Jane your layouts are gorgeous!!! Great papers and embellies and I just love the photos of Emma and Rebekah!!! I've missed coming by... but will try and do better!!! Thanks for playing!! Hugs!!

Stine Ursin said...

So beautiful both of them! Love the floers and the soft colors.