Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve everybody....

Here is a collection I have made using the December Full Tart Kit from Lime Tart....



The papers are from the girls' paperie 'Tinsel & Twig' Collection....

Two cards....



A wee 4 x 4 mini book - from one sheet of double sided paper....



A five pointed star - I love these stars....



A trio of boxes....



And, my first attempt at one of these styrofoam snowmen - yea, I know, you all were making them two years ago!! I'm always a wee bit behind....LOL



I have made the rosettes using the Tim Holtz Paper Rosette Alterations Die - sure beats all that scoring by hand....





The two candles have been trimmed with Webster's Pages Green Bloomers....



Here is the wee book in more detail....



Using Nestabilities for the photo mats....







The tags are by Jillibean Soup - Journaling Sprouts....





And, the back of the book says it all.....



I really had fun putting this collection together, wondering what I could do next with the product - which was all in the kit, excepting the red and gold trim on the boxes and the ribbons used in the wee book....

********** ********** ********** **********

These next two photo's are of a flower display I put together for my mantle. Using artificial flowers from my local Spotlight store....

OMG - was this hard work or what. Every time I added another flower or sprig, the whole damn thing moved, and something else fell off....



I am really happy with the finished result, another first for me, but boy was it time consuming and frustrating....LOL



Well, that's about me for the festive season....

I would like to say thanks to all my followers, and the folks that just like to pass through for all your lovely comments....

Have a wonderful Christmas Day tomorrow - hope Santa's good to you....

Hugs

Jane xx


.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow Jane just love what you ahve done with the LT kit. Gorgeous.

Wishing you a safe and happy xmas.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

wow, wow, wow..... these are so inspiring and beautiful! Love the cards... and that cake is fabulous. Love it all! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!