Monday, September 20, 2010

Erin

This is my darling middle granddaughter, Erin....
She lives in Scotland,
and I haven't seen her since she was a baby
Well, she was 2 on Saturday



This is not a recent photo of her....
Son is not too good on the sending photo's to Mum....
Well, I'll be there myself in, what, a few weeks,
so will be able to take lots of my own...!!
Happy Birthday Erin xx
*****




On Sunday, Inspired Crafts held a
Meet The Design Team
Cheese and Wine Reception.....



A few of my projects were there, but sadly I wasn't....
Russell took the photo's
and sent them via e-mail - Thanks Russell....


The latest
Cricut Workshop
was on that day, and unfortunately,
I couldn't be in two places at the same time....

Christine and Russell said the afternoon
was a huge success,
with the six other DT girls there,
and they also had the draw for the
final seat in their Hummer competition.....
So, now that the Cricut Workshop is done,
I can get started on my first creation for
Inspired Crafts as part of the DT.....
My papers are 7 gypsies
'Conservatory Paper' collection.....
Will post the projects from the
Cricut Workshop soon...
Thanks for dropping in
Hugs
Jane x



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

missed seeing you on Sunday but your work looked great, congrats again on the DT position :)

Kraftychick said...

Erin is BEAUTIFUL - I am so excited for you to be going to see her (I'm lucky in that 2 of my DGSs are very close and the other one is 5 hrs. away) - have a great time!
jackie

Tammara said...

Wow, those are some beautiful projects you have displayed on your table. Love the cute little baby bootie albums!

Barb Craft said...

You are a busy girl!! I can't wait to see your next creation!! Happy Birthday to that darling GD of yours... she is precious!!
Barb :)