Monday, August 23, 2010

Party In The Park

This gorgeous child has turned 4.....



Darling Granddaughter Rebekah.....



Her party was actually the day before her birthday.....


At Whiteman Park, here in Perth.....


This seems to be the done thing
down here in Oz - off to the park....

No mess to clear up at home!!!!!



There are barbecues under the gazebo's
(hot dogs for the parents)
and the kids can run riot in the playpark
- perfect.....



Lots of friends, and lots of presents....



DGD # 3 Emma, sitting beside big sister
in photo above.....




DGD Emma, bored and wanders off.....




Birthday Cake?????
Noooooo - Cupcakes.....!!!!!
Where's Emma????




Rummaging..... "Anything to eat in here???"
Next day, Sunday 15th, was birthday....
She got her first bike from Mummy and Daddy - Tinkerbell....
and First roller skates.....



On her way round to Granny and
Grumpy's house (us!!!)...




Didn't realise she couldn't WALK with wheels on,
ran across the grass (no problem)
onto the path and down she went....... OUCH!!!!!
- click on photo for close up - poor wee thing
- good job Grumpy was there for a cuddle....




All better now....
More presents from
Granny and Grumpy....
That's a dolphin painted on her
left cheek
- she had been to another little friends
birthday party in the morning.....
Keyboard from Granny and Grumpy....
Justin Beiber is the idol at the moment
- you should here her singing
Baby, Baby, Baby,
- so funny.....!!!!
Aren't Grandchildren gorgeous.....
Family portrait.....



Some more photo's from the
week previous to birthday....
Swimming lessons
- they start early down here -
Rebekah has been going since she
was 14months old
- Emma is due to start soon.....
Love Emma's hair like this
- reminds me of Shrek.....



Becks is doing great at her swimming
and has been moved up to the
next grade already,
she shouldn't even have been in
the class she has just completed
until she WAS 4
(this is a week before she turned 4)
- and she has completed it.....
Here she is on her tummy.....



And on her back.....



Way to go Becks......
Excuse the Granny bragging.....
Back to scrappy stuff next post....
Hugs
Jane x



6 comments:

Carole Beath said...

What a delightful bunch of photographs. I know your sweet granddaughter had the best best time.
Hugs
Carole

Kristie Maynard said...

What a beautiful family you have! My son's birthday is the 15th also, but he turned 18! Our saving grace is that we don't get any older!!! I just don't understand how he got to be 18 so fast!

Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

Fern said...

Beautiful family, Jane!! I can see a lot of new layouts in the near future!!! And I am totally amazed at how well Rebekah is progressing in her swimming lessons... That's fantastic!! And listen, Granny has every right to brag!!! :o) TFS! Hugs!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Jane, I always love seeing your family photos and getting a glimpse of your life. What a gorgeous birthday girl. Lots of great photos for scrapping here!

Ness said...

looks like she had a fantastic birthday party and fabulous photos to cherish too. Love Ness xx

Jeni Glee said...

Oh, Jane...she is adorable! I just want to reach in and give her the biggest hug!

I am so sorry I scared you....my blog did disappear for a while because I deleted it after I received some awful messages that scared me. I later found out it was a "friend" who was doing it and who referred to it, when confronted, that it was all a "joke." Needless to say, she is off my "Christmas card list!" I was so happy it was all resolved so I could reinstate my blog.

I have told others when they have expressed concern about what happened to just let it be and not refer to it in my comment section. I just want to put it all behind me. If you have any remarks to make about this episode you can email me at:

jeniglee@yahoo.com

Bows???? I need to get back to that, don't I?

Love ya & Thank You so much for your concern -- you are such a wonderful person and I am so glad you are in my life....Glee