Friday, April 2, 2010

SOUS # 21

I'm still here.....

This is my take on sketch # 21 over at SOUS www.stuckonusketches.blogspot.com


And, I missed Mr MckLinky - again..... The sketch, by Aymee Gandy....

I have used Bella papers - Ever After collection, and the Journalling Die-Cutz from the same collection....

Flowers are Prima, Kaiser pearls, Heidi Grace stick pins, Making Memories mini shimmer alpha, Martha Stewart punch, and the Rub Ons are Kaiser.....


Which means I can enter this layout at the Practical Scrappers site - their challenge this week is to use rub-ons - so all is not lost....
www.practicalscrappers.com


The photo is my two children, when they were really little - they both have children of their own now!!!!!!!!.......


Time certainly is marching on.....



Sketch # 22 is up at SOUS, I will try to have a go, but, DH and I are off to Hong Kong on Sunday, for a wee break, and to celebrate his 50th birthday.....


While I have been otherwise occupied with every day life (no excuses) I have been the recipient of two awards from my beautiful blogging friend Fern over at www.texasstampinmamaw.blogspot.com





I am supposed to pass these on, and also give some trivial info about myself - but to be perfectly honest with you, I just don't have the time, and I have noticed that most of you already have them - so I will say Thank You again Fern, I really do appreciate you thinking of me.....



And, to finish this post - this was a quick wee Easter Card I made for the Scrappy Go Lucky site using the Easter 2010 mini cart - too cute.....







I will hopefully have time to post again before we head off for Hong Kong, but if I don't, have a wonderful Easter everybody, and don't eat too much chocolate.....
Bye for now
Hugs
Jane x


5 comments:

Nanne said...

Fantastic take on last weeks sketch.. I love that photo and the little blue flowers surrounding the journaling marquee.
another fab layout.. I love it
hugs
Nanné

Sandi Clarkson said...

Jane, another great layout. Your work is always so unique and like a breath of fresh air! Your trip sounds wonderful .. hope you have a fantastic time. We'll be here when you get back .. waiting for pictures of Hong Kong!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jane,
What a beautiful layout with your babies! I have a grown DD also, and can't believe how fast it all happened.

Your card is very cute, too! I'm definitely in the mood for a chocolate bunny - so I'm ignoring your admonishment! Happy Easter!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

I just love those Bella papers and embellies. Such a great take on the sketch and cute picture too. Love the Easter card too, goregeous colours. Have a great Easter and a great trip to Hong Kong!

hugs
Kaye x

Corrina said...

Love it Miss Jane...you have used my favourite coloured prima flowers...so simple and elegant - so you! Hugs Cxx