Friday, April 16, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Challenge

We're back from Hong Kong - Had a great holiday, what an amazing place - soooooo many people in such a small space - loved it!!!



So, back into my scrap room - and a quickie layout for the challenge over at Scrap and Stamp www.scrapandstampsaturday.blogspot.com using this sketch....


This challenge blog is for layouts and mini books - no cards - so suits me fine, and their only rule is to use at least one stamp.....


The stamp I used is Papermania's Build A Rose clear stamps by Docraft's and a script stamp (on the wings) by Stampin' Up called En Francais.....


The products I have used have all come from the Lime Tart July '09 Full Tart Kit - yes, July, I am so far behind with these gorgeous kits - so I have challenged myself to start using these kits for the challenge blogs - I'll see how it pans out - all the best intentions, etc.....



The papers are 7 gypsies, the invisibles (at bottom left) by Heidi Swapp and I have used Cricut to cut the large shape in centre of layout - using brown Bazzill c/s @ 8.05" from Winter Wonderland and the paper size @ 7.76".....




The photographs are DGD Rebekah in March '09.....

Good to be back in the scrap room - coming round to see what you have all been up to while I was away....

Hugs

Jane xx

ADDIT 24/4/10
This layout was the winner over at http://www.scrapandstampsaturday.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Fern said...

Missed you, Jane, welcome back!! This is just adorable... Super sweet photos and wonderful title!!!! XXXX

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Welcome home! Glad you enjoyed Hong Kong - I hear it's amazing!

Your layout is just beautiful - the stamped rose is awesome and the title perfect for the photos! Rebekah is darling!

Hugs!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow Jane really lovin this one. Have looked at the build a flower stamps a few times, may have to get one if they look this good. Love the papers and great take on the sketch.

Good to see you back.

hugs
Kaye x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the colors and simply adore the flower at the bottom.

Regina said...

Welcome home! This layout is gorgeous!!! I love everything about it! thanks for playing along at SSS