Monday, July 27, 2009

Lime Tart #1

I have been subscribing to the Lime Tart kits since March now. Every month a pizza box stuffed full of goodies is delivered to my door.....

There are 5 kits available - Full Tart, Half Tarte, A La Tarte, Queen Of Tarts, and Greedy Tart.

Greedy Tart is a combination of the first two (full and half). Queen Of Tarts is a combination of the first three (full, half and a la)... Does that make sense?

Of course, I have to have the Queen Of Tarts - all three - Full Tart, Half Tart and A La Tarte...

And, as you've probably guessed, they've been piling up. When July's arrived I realised that I had better start actually using them....

So I pulled out March's pizza box and dived right in...

This is the March Full Tart to start with.... The papers are Basic Grey Marakesh Collection


At the Zest Blog there is a gallery of ideas from the designers to help use the Tarts, but I decided to go it alone.... no more being lazy....





I managed three layouts from the Full Tart, and everything on the layouts is from the kit - I have NOT added anything....




And there's still plenty left... Me thinks I will have to take up card making seriously, to use up all the bits I have left....



What a great challenge, to work only with the materials supplied (excepting ink, tape, pens, etc) and to find photo's to go with the papers that I probably wouldn't buy in the first place...
I enjoyed the challenge. Next post will be my layouts with the March Half Tart....

www.limetart.com.au is where you can get all the info on their monthly kits and make more sense of my garbled descriptions of the kits, I think I got the Greedy and the Queen the right way round....
Until next time, thanks for dropping by and thank you for your lovely comments when you do, love to read what you think...
TTFN
Jane xx
Addit..... I have just been over to Lime Tart, and their August Kits are now ready to order. The sneak peeks look totally yummy - roll on August.... but wait, I have to use April's next, oh well, will add August's pizza box to the pile.... LOL xx

5 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow Jane these look fantastic and how great to get everything you need in a box ready to go and not have to add anything at all.

Card making here you come

Hugs
Kaye x

Curt in Indy said...

You did an amazing job with these! Those flowers are gorgeous, and I really love the layouts! Great work! Best, Curt

Jeni Glee said...

The kit is amazing, my Friend! WOW, you did beautifully using it! You sure do inspire me!

I am off to check out the August kit....

~Chris~ said...

Beautiful!

Ann said...

Stunning Jane!!
What a wonderful idea to have a whole kit delivered ready to use......do they deliver to the UK??
Must go & nosey at their website!!
Hugs, Ann xxx