Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another 'No Brainer'

Well, here's the second kit I ordered from Scrap With V. It was a wee bit cheaper, so only two layouts this time...





However, aren't they fabulous....





DH and I went to Paris for Christmas in 1999. The number on the Eiffel Tower is the countdown to the year 2000. You may have to click on image to enlarge. Gosh, that's 10 years ago.
Well, at least I have now scrapped a photo from that trip - theses Creative Imaginations papers were just PERFECT for it...
Next post - my Lime Tart Creations - no more cheating LOL
Thanks for dropping by my wee part of the world
TTFN
Jane xx

6 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Jane these are fantastic layouts and don't look as tho you cheated to me. Wow was the Millenium really ten years, where has that time gone.

hugs
Kaye x

Curt in Indy said...

What gorgeous stuff in this kit! And you used them beautifully! Wow, Paris in 1999. That year takes me back to many memories of the Y2K scare! LOL I can't believe how fast time flies! Best, Curt

Peet said...

Jane, you did a great job, these lo's are so gorgeous!!!
Peet x

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful layouts Jane! I love that the photos are still enjoyable - not smothered. Your Christmas Eve photo is so sweet, you look so happy! The Eiffel Tower photo is just perfect (the border stripe with the tower?! - Wow) Yes, very wonderful pages!!!

Carole Beath said...

What gorgeous eye popping colors on the LOS. It's wonderful. Hope you are doing well.
Carole

~Chris~ said...

Love the layouts. You are so creative.. Thanks for getting me insp to start working on my Scrapbooks again.