Monday, April 27, 2009

Kung Fu

I'm still alive. Busy packing for the move to the new house.....


















This is a layout of DGD #1 at Christmas. DH had been working in Vietnam and brought her back these adorable pyjamas.

This was the first time she had worn them, and the strangest thing....she started doing these karate moves, which I managed to catch on camera.


















I thought these papers from the Prima 'Peaches' range suited the photo's perfectly...











I'm also busy putting together the layouts for my final Cricut Club at Scrapbooks From The Heart.
What with the move to the new house and going back to nursing (I had a two year break), my crafting time has been seriously curtailed, so something had to give, and I'm afraid it has had to be my work at SFTH.
I have loved my time there, and will still be a frequent shopper, they don't get rid of me that easily!!!
Still have the Cricut Crop on 22nd May - six hours of non stop Cricut, and my final shift on Sunday 7th June (while Jenae and Peta are in Brisbane) and that will be that. Another chapter closes...
But a new one will begin....
In other news...I have been given TWO awards by the adorable Carole Beath from Paper Arts (link on the left), I will post them next time...packing boxes are waiting!!!
Be back soon (I hope) with the promised photo's of the new house...
Thanks for dropping in.
TTFN
Jane x

1 comment:

Yasirali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.