Friday, March 6, 2009

Five Cards

How gorgeous are these cards...

































They are designed by the very talented Maxine Hazebroek.

I attended her card class at 'Scraptivate' here in Perth, back in January.
































We made these five stunning cards. Her talent is awesome, my own cards are so boring in comparison. Her layouts are awesome too. Visit her blog here www.maxinehazebroek.typepad.com
































Maxine has now left Scraptivate, but I was fortunate to be at her final class in February, which was a stunning Christmas layout which I will post next time.































Such an amazingly talented lady, I think I will find it very difficult to part with these cards...I probably won't!! LOL


























Until next time TTFN
Jane x

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

Oh my heavens, these cards are just darling. I love every single one...