Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lots of Stuff

Lots of interesting stuff happening - starting with Cricut Club, next Club date is Thursday 2nd April at Scrapbooks From The Heart

This Australia Day layout was from the February Cricut Club at. I like to show my layouts at the Club without photo's, so the girls can imagine their own photo's there.


















So, here is the layout with a photo of DGD #1 taken on Australia Day.
















Isn't she too cute waving her little flag. Just noticed, the ric rac isn't straight!!!

Now to some exciting news at Scrapbooks From The Heart. My last two posts were projects from classes by Maxine Hazebroek. Well, you'll never guess what........

Maxine and Audrey are coming to Scrapbooks From The Heart!! They will be part of the design team at SFTH, and to say their work is gorgeous is an understatement.

Visit the SFTH blog here - www.sfth.typepad.com - to get all the details. Jenae has told me the new class timetable is being released tomorrow (Wednesday).


Now to something completely different. I've been TAGGED by the lovely Carole Beath at www.crayola58a.blogspot.com

I have to go to the fourth folder in my photos and post the fourth photo in that folder - here it is.....


















Darling Hubby and I are building our new house and this is me putting two coins in the slab (foundations) on the day it was poured - 25th July 2008. It was the middle of winter down here in Oz thus the sweater - it does get cold you know LOL!!

The house is now built and we are just waiting on a few finishing details and then we can get our keys and start the mammoth job of painting and floor coverings so that we can move in. So, hopefully not too much longer....

Will post some photo's of the finished house soon.

Well I think that is me for now, I'm out of breath!!!!!

Thanks for dropping in
TTFN
Jane xx

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

I remember the picture of your little sweetie from a previous post, and now seeing it in the layout is wonderful. She is DARLING! Is placing coins in the foundation a tradition there? I had never heard of it till now, and I think it is so cool. Can't wait to see the pics of the house! Best, Curt

Carole Beath said...

I like that this photo happenstanced upon the fourth folder, fourth picture. I loved seeing you place the coins in the foundation. And thanks for playing along with this tag, Jane.
Carole