Sunday, August 31, 2008

Friend



A layout today of my friend back home in Scotland (who I'll see again in three weeks!! Yay!!!).

I haven't been home for two years, the difficult part of emigrating to a far away land. Looking forward to spending a whole month with family and friends. Along with family research I have to do...


Most of this layout has been done with my Cricut - the title, wee envelope, flourishes, picture frame and the scalloped border.







I have used Dimensional Magic on the larger flourish, I love the beautiful shine it gives to an embellishment.
Thanks for dropping by, love to read your comments.
Love Jane


6 comments:

~Chris~ said...

Wow I love the Layout and the Colors you used. Very beautiful.

Jeni Glee said...

What a beautiful, beautiful layout this is, Jane! The photo is wonderful and I love looking at all the Cricut embellies you used! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Curt in Indy said...

Gorgeous as usual! What are we going to do without you for a whole month!!!??? Best, Curt

Carole Beath said...

Oh my, what pretty layouts, Jane. And I bet you are so excited about seeing your friend. Happy trip!!!
Carole

Nikki said...

WOW WOW, this LO is beautiful!! I love all the embellishments! Just beautiful!

Ann said...

Beautiful page Jane - geat colours & LO!! xx