Saturday, August 23, 2008

3rd BRAK



3rd, and last for now BRAK. I know - they're all pretty similar, but as these are my first, and they're going out to ladies I don't actually know, I wanted to keep things pretty simple, will endeavour to be more adventurous with the next batch - watch this space!! LOL

In saying that, I have made up a pretty cool verse for the inside of the cards, but you'll have to join Jen's BRAK and have a card sent from me to read it, hee hee!!

Will return to scrapbook pages next posting.

See you on your blog soon

Love Jane

3 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

You call them simple, I call them beautiful! Best, Curt

Curt in Indy said...

Jane, I have something for you on my blog. Go see! :P Curt

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, you sent this to my daughter-in-law, she loved it! We are so thankful for your thoughtfullness. You never really know when you send a card to someone, how much it may mean to them. My first grandchild was born 2 weeks ago, August 20, he is in crital condition at Childrens Hospital in Pittsburgh PA. It has been a very long 2 weeks,and we are truly blessed to have him in our lives. Your card made is Mom, Amy, smile, something she hasn't been doing to much of. Thank you, God Bless you
Lorrie