Sunday, June 29, 2008

Unique



Good morning from Perth WA, wow, yesterday was a day and a half. I ended up working til 10pm last night with our 12hr crop, did get a few hours off in the middle of the day, having started at 9am!!
Such a busy wee store, but the croppers had a good time and completed some wonderful projects. Start this morning at 10am, so just time to post before I go.
This is a layout I did some time ago with the Basic Grey 'Two Scoops' range, of DD when I took her to London for her 18th. I have loads of photo's of that trip, the usual tourist stuff, but have I scrapped them yet? No!! LOL!!
Just realised the title of this layout is the same as the owl page from Friday, told you I was hopeless at titles, but at least they are of different people - DD and DGD - so that's OK..
Off to get ready for work, will visit your blog tonight, TFL
Love Jane

3 comments:

Peet said...

Such a beautiful lo, Jane!!!

Jose said...

Gorgeous work, love the design

Carole Beath said...

This is one beautiful LO, Jane. Wow...