Monday, June 16, 2008

Flower Girl


Double page layout from my wedding last year, with Alexia as Flower Girl (re last post) and DD as my Matron of Honour. DH and I have been together for over ten years, but you know the old saying, 'once bitten...'
Anyway, we decided last year to tie the knot - grey hairs and wrinkles getting more numerous - so while we would still have a half decent wedding album to look at in years to come, we thought we had better do it now...LOL
I went to town with the flowers, well it is a flower girl page, it was fun to put together. DGD was five months old at the time, will post a photo from the wedding tomorrow. TFL
Love Jane

3 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful Jane!! Lovely photo's and I love all the blooms & colour combo!!
Fab!! xx

Peet said...

Beautiful, Jane!!!!

Nikki said...

Just beautiful!!!