Monday, June 2, 2008

Black & White


It's been a very quiet day here in Perth due to the Public Holiday. None of the shops open, so not much to do except laze about the house and do a little scrapping! Not that I'm complaining, of course.

Here's a beautiful black and white layout of DD and DGD when she was just a couple of weeks old.

Must phone my Dad tonight, he's in Scotland. Wonder if he'll be able to get access to a computer to view my Blog? Somehow don't think so, he's from a different generation, dinosaur's I think he calls it. Love him to bits. TFL

Love Jane

4 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Oh Jane, my beloved Uncle Jack is 82 and loves his computer...and he loves looking at my blog. He says he likes all the music. I hope your dad can see your blog. He will be so proud.

Ann said...

Stunning LO & perfect title!! Your dad would be bursting with pride if he could see all your wonderful work!! xxx

Linda said...

What a brilliant layout, unusual colours for a baby layout, works fantastically, love it :)

jadziaoz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.