Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ballgown



Quick post this evening, in between classes.
DD in her ball gown, she's a beautiful girl (Mother bragging rights!!). This was again before she was married and had DGD.
Just going to have dinner and rush back to shop for second class of the day. My Cricut club has proven so popular, we have to split it into two. So full on day for me today.
Everybody at the club today loved my owl page (will post it tomorrow) and I spent the morning cutting 10" trees with the Expression - what a lovely way to spend the day LOL.
Will see what the evening class cricuteers think of it. Back tomorrow. Thanks for visiting - Love Jane

2 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations on your classes being a great success!! You'll be a wonderful inspiration Jane!! Yet another beautiful LO xx

Curt in Indy said...

I love your layouts Jane! This one is beautiful!. I'm working on the tag by the way! Best, Curt